kewl asian lettuce wraps
There’s no need to circle the globe for these awesome asian lettuce wraps! They are so easy and fun to make!
what you need:
- 8 bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 grilled boneless chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups of mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups of bamboo shoots
- 2 cups of bean spouts
- 4 scallions, sliced
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
what to do:
- Wash and dry lettuce leaves.
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with garlic powder, salt & black pepper to taste, and grill until chicken breasts are cooked completely through on a grill pan.
- Slice grilled chicken breasts into long strips.
- Arrange sliced chicken, vegetables, and mandarin oranges in the lettuce leaves.
- Wrap up the Kewl Asian Lettuce Wraps and enjoy!
Makes 4 Kewl Asian Lettuce Wraps!
KewlTip: Dip your Kewl Asian Lettuce Wraps in our awesome dipping sauce! See the recipe below!
Kewl Light Asian Ginger Dipping Sauce: Mix together 2 cloves of minced garlic, 1/3 cup of rice vinegar, 1 3/4 tablespoons of fresh minced gingerroot, 3/4 cup of olive oil, 1/2 cup of low sodium soy sauce, 3 tablespoons of honey, 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame seeds.