what you need:
½ cup of uncooked oats
1 cup of whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
3 tsp of light brown sugar
¼ tsp of salt
2 egg whites
1 cup of nonfat milk
canola oil (for spray pan)
½ cup of fat free, sugar free syrup
1 ripe banana
what to do:
1. blend up the oats in a blender until they are in flour state. Pour them into a bowl.
2. add in brown sugar, salt, baking powder and whole wheat flour.
3. in a separate bowl, beat up the egg whites and add in nonfat milk.
4. combine this with the mixture in the first bowl. Let this batter settle together for approx. 5 minutes.
5. slice up the banana in thin slices.
6. spray pan with canola oil and place on the stove burner at a medium temperature.
7. drop in batter using about ¼ cup for each pancake. Add in a few slices of banana to each one.
8. flip your cakes when the middle of each begins to bubble.
9. dip each bite into a little bit of fat free sugar free syrup.
makes 4 servings