american breakfast slider
Reed’s American Breakfast Slider
As seen on Good Morning America Health.
what you need:
• ½ cup of egg whites
• 1 slice of low fat American cheese
• 1 100% whole-wheat slider bun
• 1 slice of tomato
• sea salt, to taste
• ground black pepper, to taste
• canola oil spray OR nonstick cooking spray
what to do:
1. Spray the interior of a microwave-safe mug with canola oil OR nonstick cooking spray.
2. Into the interior of a microwave-safe, add the egg whites and salt. Stir until mixed, and then microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
3. When the egg whites have completed cooking in the microwave, remove and set aside.
4. Prepare the “slider”–place the tomato slice on the bottom half of the bun, followed by the cheese. Add the cooked egg whites and top with the remaining half of the slider bun.
5. Serve and enjoy!