greek breakfast slider
Reed’s Greek Breakfast Sliders
As seen on Good Morning America Health.
what you need:
• ½ cup of egg whites
• 1 tablespoon of feta cheese
• 1 100% whole-wheat slider bun
• ½ cup of fresh spinach leaves
• sea salt, to taste
• ground black pepper, to taste
• canola oil spray OR nonstick cooking spray
what to do:
1. Spray the interior of a microwave-safe mug with canola oil OR nonstick cooking spray.
2. Into the interior of a microwave-safe, add the egg whites, spinach leaves, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed, and then microwave for approximately 2 minutes.
3. When the egg whites have completed cooking in the microwave, remove and set aside.
4. Prepare the “slider”–Place the cooked egg whites and spinach on slider bun and add the feta cheese. Top with the remaining half of the slider bun.
5. Serve and enjoy!