kewl lemon-lime chillers
what you need:
• 1 cup of agave nectar
• 3 ½ of cups boiling hot water
• ¼ cup + 2 tbsp of lemon juice
• ¼ cup + 2 tbsp of lime juice
what to do:
1. In a large heatproof bowl, whisk agave nectar into boiling hot water until it has completely dissolved.
2. Add in both lemon juice and lime juice, and whisk until incorporated.
3. Chill the mixture created in Steps 1 & 2 in the refrigerator, until it is very cold. This is essential in making excellent pops with Williams-Sonoma’s exclusive ZOKU™ Quick Pop™ Maker.
4. Once the mixture is chilled, remove from refrigerator and pour into the ZOKU™ Quick Pop™ Maker. KewlTip: Freeze your ZOKU™ Quick Pop™ Maker base for at least 24 hours before making these Kewl Lemon-Lime Chillers, or any other frozen treat you desire! This device must be extremely cold in order to produce delicious ice pops in just a few short moments! When you’re ready to dive into an awesome pop, remove your ZOKU™ Quick Pop™ Maker from the freezer and start chilling! For more information, follow package directions. Be sure to fill up each mold up to the designated maximum fill line.
5. Follow ZOKU™ Quick Pop™ Maker package instructions for more information on freezing your Kewl Lemon-Lime Chillers, and removing them from their molds.
6. Serve and enjoy these delicious, refreshing Kewl Lemon-Lime Chillers, thanks to Williams-Sonoma’s exclusive ZOKU™ Quick Pop™ Maker!