ZICOlada Kewler – My nutritious take on a Piña Colada featuring healthy and delicious ZICO Natural Coconut Water!
ZICO Coconut Water tastes great and is just as great for you! Declare your own independence on this Fourth of July and free yourself from sugary drinks! After all, ZICO Coconut Water is nature’s very own, 100% natural “sports drink!” Loaded with potassium, which helps to keep your muscles from cramping when you exercise, and full of electrolytes to ensure that you stay hydrated, ZICO Coconut Water is one of the kewlest drinks ever! In addition to being a great drink option (and one that I reach for at all times throughout the day, no matter where I am or what I’m doing!), I’ve created a delicious kewler featuring ZICO Natural Coconut Water! Check out my new recipe for a ZICOlada Kewler, which combines the great taste of ZICO with pineapple and other awesome ingredients! It’s so easy to make, and I hope you enjoy it!
Reed’s nutritious take on a Piña Colada featuring healthy and delicious ZICO Natural Coconut Water!
what you need:
• ½ cup of ZICO Natural Coconut Water
• 8 oz. of frozen pineapple chunks, thawed
• ¾ tsp of coconut extract
• 1 tbsp of agave nectar
• 1 tsp of shredded coconut (for garnish)
• 1 small wedge of fresh pineapple (for garnish)
what to do:
1. Combine all ingredients—ZICO Natural Coconut Water, thawed frozen pineapple chunks, coconut extract, and agave nectar—in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour mixture into a large bowl and freeze for at least eight hours or overnight in a freezer.
3. Once the ZICOlada mixture is completely frozen, remove from freezer and scrape it repeatedly with a spoon or the tines of a fork until the result resembles the texture of a light, fluffy icy.
4. Spoon the ZICOlada mixture into a coconut shell, or the serving dish being used.
5. Garnish the ZICOlada Kewler with the shredded coconut and wedge of fresh pineapple.
6. Serve and enjoy this ZICOlada Kewler!