kewl blue potato chips
what you need:
• 10 miniature blue potatoes (KewlTip: Purple Peruvian fingerling potatoes are awesome!)
• sea salt, to taste
• extra virgin olive oil spray (for coating microwave-safe dish)
what to do:
1. Thoroughly spray a microwave-safe dish with extra virgin olive oil spray.
2. Slice each of the potatoes into paper-thin coins.
3. Arrange the slices of potato on the microwave-safe dish, ensuring that they do not touch each other.
4. Place the microwave-safe dish in the microwave and, on the “High” power setting, microwave the slices of potato for 4 minutes, 30 seconds. (KewlTip: Adjust the duration of time in which you microwave the slices of potato according to the heat and strength of your microwave!)
5. When the microwave has finished cooking the slices of potato, remove the microwave-safe dish. Pull the Kewl Blue Potato Chips away from the dish, and sprinkle sea salt over them.
microwave for approximately 12-15 minutes.