kewl chopped guacamole salad
As a salad or served with chips, this fresh and super-delicious recipe is one of the easiest dishes to make! Featuring avocados, onions, and a medley of colorFUL, flavorFUL, all-around wonderFUL red and yellow tomatoes, and a sprinkle of sunny cilantro, this deconstructed take on guacamole morphed into a tasty salad is sure to make you chant “FIESTA!”
what you need:
• 4 ripe Roma tomatoes, diced into ½-inch chunks
• 1 large yellow tomato, diced into ½-inch chunks
• 4 ripe avocadoes, diced into ½-inch chunks
• 1 sweet white onion, diced into ¼-inch chunks
• Juice of 2 fresh lemons
• 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
• 1 pinch sea salt
• 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
what to do:
1. In a large bowl, combine both the red and yellow tomatoes, avocadoes, onion, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
2. Stir the lemon juice into the mixture. Toss lightly to combine
3. Serve and enjoy!
KewlTip: Complement the south-of-the-border flavors of this delicious Kewl Chopped Guacamole Salad with delicious wholegrain or multigrain chips for the perfect balance of textures and crunch!