Back To School
This school year, make PLANNING a priority!
1. PLAN your school schedule
2. PLAN your after-school
3. PLAN your meals and snacks
4. PLAN time for exercise
5. PLAN your time off
1. Write it Down: We’re going OLD-school & starting with a simple calendar!
Grab a pencil (since your schedule is likely to change from time to time) and start
by loading in your school classes, after school activities & some time to relax & school vacations!
The go one step further & fine tune it: add in homework & project deadlines!
Block out some time to eat meals and exercise!
2. Good Eats & Exercise: Think about delicious & good for U meals & snacks!
Set up a separate calendar of good for U breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks so you
fuel yourself well throughout the upcoming day!
3. Be Practical: One thing I have learned is that change is constant!
Being flexible, makes it easier to cope…So leave a little extra room
in the day in case you need to schedule in a dentist appointment or you
need extra time to study for a BIG test!
4. Stay Kewl: It is easy to become overwhelmed with all that you have ahead!
But don’t waste energy on being stressed or worrying about it all. Keeping
kewl will help fuel you through! Getting a good night’s sleep, eating right
and staying positive are all factors that help me to stay kewl!